a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

7.11.2007

thirty, flirty, & thriving!

My birthday is coming up and I am looking for the *perfect* outfit to go out in. I keep buying dresses (I'm obsessed! - I bought 3 at Ross this weekend!), but none seem *perfect* enough. I also am travel-poor (again), so I want it to be reasonably priced. Oh, and it can't make me look pregnant. Is that too much to ask?

I want to order this one from Nordstrom.com. I haven't seen it in the store. I love the top of it and the color.
[$62 at Nordstrom]


I think I'll wait till I get back from NY this weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your post I remember myself. I am also so captious to clothes especially if it relates to parties. I understand your feelings.

3:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home