a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

11.08.2005

Discount Store Finds I did not buy

I am on the hunt for a purse. I saw this orangy-red Tommy Hilfiger purse for like $40 at a Marshall's in Houston. The problem? It's HUGE. It doesn't look that huge in the picture, but it was way huge. I looove the color, and have scoured ebay and the web looking for a smaller version in this color to no avail!






I saw these shoes (but with a back on them) at DSW about a month ago, and they were around $70. I wanted them, but wasn't sure. I've been thinking about them ever since. But I want the ones with the back on them, and I can't find them anywhere. The yellow is not as YELLOW as it looks here and they would look fantastic with jeans. Oh well.




I found this chocolate brown suede & leather MAXX NEW YORK purse at Marshall's in Houston. It was originally $250, marked down to $90. Very, very cute, but too wide to carry under your arm comfortably. Plus, it would be a fall/winter-only purse, being suede and all.

ETA: Three weeks later, and I want this purse. I may have to go back and look for it.



Saw these at the Cole Haan Outlet at Katy Mills. I think they were $80. I didn't like that I could see my toes through the holes in the top. But, now, a month later, I want them. They are a beautiful color and the perfect heel height.

ETA: I went back to Katy Mills and bought them for half-off!





I found these at Target ($27.99 though - a little high for Target, I think), and they were cute, but I want to wear them with a cheap dress. And I want to mix & match the cheap with the expensive.

Oh well - the hunt is on!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NewsGator Online API
As of today, developers can access the proven and scalable platform that is the basis for NewsGator's broad suite of RSS aggregation products.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!

12:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

1:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home