a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

8.16.2005

Cute Skirt

Even though I don't look good in these layered skirts, I can't help but want this one from BR. A friend of mine has like 4 of them from Gap's summer line, and she looks so cute and carefree in them. I kept not buying them because I already had 3 full skirts for this summer, and I was thinking they would be OUT by fall, but here it is redesigned for fall.

Reminder to self: Fashiongirl, you may think you can wear your summer dresses to your 2 fall weddings just because they are in tropical destinations, but come February, you are going to need a nice winter-y semi-formal dress to wear to 2 weddings then. Start looking now!

Loved the green, bought the brown. I already have a green jacket. I love green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home