a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

8.29.2006

BOGO half off on Shoes at Macys.com

Pretty good deal.

I love these Michael Michael Kors platforms. Don't like the color selection. Ooh, but they do come in "Oxblood" at Nordstrom's!
I also saw some gorgeous Enzo bronze-y platform peep-toes last night at Macy's, but I can't find them online. Not sure I need any more metallic shoes.

Actually, I really want some chocolate brown peep-toes (but a big peep-toe area, I don't like the tiny ones) with a design. Maybe croc? Hmm..


I love finding this stuff: Target copying Franco Sarto.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tipoff about Macy's shoes (not that I need to spend they money...)

Target has some really cute shoes this season. I'm waiting for these brown kitten-heel mary janes to go on sale:
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_32/602-3775651-5778218?%5Fencoding=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000FDDPYK

10:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's try this again: shoes

11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home