a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

11.02.2006

Fall Sweaters

Since it's finally getting slightly cold here, I'm wearing sweaters. Only I'm finding that all my sweaters are too short... well, at least for this fall's fashions. So I ran to the Gap last night and picked up this long ballet-neck sweater in brown. I love the long ribbed cuffs.


I also have my eye on this sweater from Old Navy. I like the green and the red... oh, and the charcoal. But as with all things Old Navy, I will need to check out the quality in person. [side note: why is everything heathered this fall? Heathering's fine on some things, but when I'm trying to match heathered brown pants and all I can find in complementary colors is heathered stuff... I certainly can't wear heathered from head to toe!!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home