a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

10.02.2006

Fall Boot Hunt



This fall I'm looking for some dressy chocolate brown boots that aren't too trendy, with a narrow heel. I love the gold buckles on boots for fall, and while I know it's a current trend, I don't think it's too trendy that I couldn't wear them next year. I need a wide calf (or one I could get stretched). I also need a round-ish toe, or some kind of decoration across the foot, since my feet are a little wide.

I found some chocolate brown pebbled leather Nine West ones (for $79.99 at Marshall's!) that looked a little like these BCBGirls (with the wrap-around strap & buckle):

And I wasn't sure they were dressy enough for what I wanted. It's such a good deal, I might just get them anyway.

Also, I love these $550 Cole Haan boots. They are a little different, with the croco and all, but they are just beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home