a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

1.22.2007

Evening Wedding outfit

The dress I'm wearing, I have never been able to find online. I got it last year - it's Black House/White Market. It's black with a black lace overlay and vertical ribbon "boning," so it's fairly "busy" for a LBD - hence the simple black shoes.

My second pair of Guess pumps. I just love my brown croc ones so much - they are fairly comfortable, and they have really held up well. Also, I needed some black work shoes.

[$69 @ DSW, $59 at GuessFactory - limited sizes though]

[$12.50 at Old Navy]

When I first saw the purse, I hated the ribbon on it, but thought maybe I could remove it - but after seeing it complement the ribbon on the dress, it's a keeper.

Seriously, I was looking all over for a black shiny croc clutch for less than $100 and the only place I could find one is Old Navy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home