a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

1.16.2007

Returning Guilt

So, my friend recently told me that returning stuff costs stores money. While it makes sense, I had never really thought about it. I will order tons of stuff online from Gap (with their awesome online coupons & free shipping), and then try it on in the comfort of my own home and then return half of it. Why do they offer great online coupons and free shipping if it costs them money when you return it? And then they have cute tops with questionable flattery issues that are "gap.com exclusives" - you can't even go to the store to try it on!

[gap.com - $39.50]

Looks like I am going to have to order it online to just try it on. And I may have to return it to the store. Sorry, Gap.

So, since I'm ordering, what else can I get?


How about this top? [$29.50 at Gap]



[These $68 Trouser jeans are cute, but they are sold out of most sizes in Long]

[Maybe these $68 gray jeans - but why is the model wearing trouser jeans with Converse? Ew.]

I need some khaki bermuda shorts (SO happy these are back for another spring/summer!). I lived in my gray, brown, white, black, & navy ones (wow, I bought a lot of those) last year. [$39.50 at Gap]

And as much as I want this $49.50 smocked sundress, I'm not going to get it. It's definitely cute, but I don't need any more black dresses. Why doesn't it come in navy or something??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home