a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

12.21.2006

I heart ballet flats

These $69 Me Too 'Nevada' Flats @ Nordstrom appear to be the same (look at the bottoms!) as these that I got at Naturalizer. The Me Too ones come in a more fun variety of colors too!

I'm really loving my Naturalizers - they are sooo comfortable to walk in (the rubber soles are heavenly) and really held up on my NY shopping trip. They look really cute peeking out from my jeans, and even with socks. I'm happy I bought them.

And so "the girl who would never wear flats" is now a convert. I want another pair. I'm thinking a deep red, but I'm worried red is too popular, and I should probably get a print. I'm also loving gray leather. [Jeffrey Campbell 'Love' Flat $69.95] [Steve Madden 'Bees' Skimmer $64.95] [Dr. Scholl's 'Boa' Flat $68.95]










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home