a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

7.26.2005

Pants! Pants! Pants!

Gap is having an amazing sale on tons of their pants, including jeans.

I went to the store and got 3 pairs of jeans and 2 pairs of pants. I would have gotten more, but I absolutely have to have the Long length to wear with heels and because I'm tall and those are hard to come by. And for a while there (a year) Gap (and BR) did away with Long length pants in the stores (but still carried Petites!). Seriously; short people can have their pants hemmed, but tall people can't have their pants lengthened! I was livid. Thankfully, they have started carrying them again. I like to think that it was, in some part, my doing; since I threw about 7 fits in the stores and wrote some nasty e-mails to both Gap & BR.

Also, with your new pants, you will need a new cell phone to carry on them! Kidding! But I did get a new cell phone yesterday, and I love it. For carrying in my purse, of course. Without a case. Cell phone cases are like having plastic covers on your furniture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some really good stuff here. Surfing for knock off purse sites, actually. Take care.

1:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home