a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

4.18.2006

Chocolate Brown Shoes

I got the cutest A-line chocolate brown & pool blue floral cotton dress. Perfect for summer weddings or whatever. Anyways, I have been obsessed with metallic & colored shoes for a few years, and have strayed away from my good friend, chocolate brown. I do have one pair, but they have white stiching and don't look quite right.

I like these (I've actually wanted them for a month, but they didn't have them in the store when I looked) and love that they are my favorite brand, Franco Sarto. And the ankle strap - I'm not too sure about that.

I also kinda like these, but not too sure about the chunky heel.

But lucky for me, it looks like dark brown is big for shoes this spring, so I'm sure I will find something somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home