a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

5.08.2007

Bright shoes, where are you?

I really love yellow shoes for Spring 2007. With gray or black... yummy!

I bought these (in yellow), but the heel seems too high (3 & 5/8"!). I still have them though. I might have to just keep them... especially since they are now sold out on Zappos! [Charles by Charles David Chime, $115] They still have them on Piperlime for $105 (probably because the pic on there doesn't do them justice). p.s. Get the Turquoise or Bone colored ones here for $39.98!


I scoured NYC for shoes last weekend. No luck. They either don't have my size, or the color is wrong for my skin, or they just don't work (and this is of the very few pairs of yellow shoes I saw).

I am also loving blue and green shoes. And for some reason, these pink ones called out to me at Macy's (but I didn't get them).

[$69 at Macy's]

[Marine blue shoes at Macy's (on sale for $45)]



Cute, but lately, Steve Madden's shoes have gotten sooo uncomfortable, and the reviews on Zappos confirm it.

I also saw a navy/royal blue dress with orange & white heels in lucky, and thought it looked cute. I'm not sure about orange though.


[Tahari Slingbacks, $110 at Macy's]
[BCBGirls "Library" Pump in Sunrise, $98 at Macy's or Piperlime (free shipping)] Apparently they were available in yellow also at one time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home