a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

3.13.2007

Tribeca Shoes

About 7 years ago, I used to LOVE Kenneth Cole Reaction shoes. But with shoes like these, they've lost me in recent years. Tribeca (by Kenneth Cole), is what Reaction used to be. Cute, fashionable shoes, for very reasonable prices.

I tried these on at Macy's this weekend [$59 @ Macy's], and they were really comfortable. I'm thinking about going back and getting them, even though I don't really *need* them.







And I still like these a lot, but I'm unsure about the small peep toe and which color to get! [Zappos Link]


And last, but not least, I love these. [$63 @ Zappos] But... navy? black? or watermelon? "Decisions are the WORST!"


1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Hutch said...

OMG - I totally remember that scene ... standing infront of her automatic closet just like at the dry-cleaners ... I grew up wanting to BE SJP from that movie!

3:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home