a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

4.04.2007

Peep-toe flats

I was hesitant to the flat craze, and when I saw the peep-toe flats last year, I said "NEVER!" But, I really think these are cute. Probably won't get them, but I'll admit they are cute.


[$80 at Piperlime.com]

Also, Piperlime? While I appreciate the 20% off coupon you sent me - your selection sucks. All the shoes I really like are out of my price range ($400) or if they are in my price range - they are sold out of every size! [Although, the above shoe IS in my price range AND they do have my size, but I need to do some real life trying on of peep-toe flats before ordering any online]

I seriously am not finding anything on the website to buy! And I'm such a sucker for coupons, I should be able to find something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home