a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

10.16.2007

A tale of 2 dresses

I bought 2 forest green dresses this weekend (and a forest green top... yes, I'm obsessed).

The first dress is cotton-y and flow-y, and has a very flattering waistline, but isn't really "fall" - even though it just came out. [$49.50 at Gap + I had a 30% off coupon!]The second dress is very fall (they had it in forest green at the store), and very what I was looking for for my fall wardrobe and perfect with boots and mary janes and my BR black wool coat. [$128 at BR + I was returning a $50 top and I had a $15 coupon!] Not sure which one I will keep... I'm leaning towards the BR one... Now I just need to find the perfect black boot!

7 Comments:

Blogger WendyB said...

So? Which was it.

2:32 PM

 
Blogger Lisa Riley said...

I still have them both! :) I wore the Gap one recently, so I guess I'm keeping it for sure... I love the BR one, but I may need to go up a size... we'll see.

3:15 PM

 
Blogger Waterloo said...

Hi, I'm Fabricio from www.ilvoewaterloo.com
Could you please contact me at info (@) ilovewaterloo.com ?
Thanks.

11:45 AM

 
Blogger Waterloo said...

Sorry, it's ilovewaterloo.com
:)

11:46 AM

 
Blogger The Shopaholic said...

I love your dresses !

11:59 AM

 
Blogger Emz said...

I love them both!

6:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

delete the domain if u wont use anymore!!

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home