a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

5.21.2007

I heart Gap dresses

I think I buy at least 2 dresses from the Gap (or Gap Outlet) every year. Gap clothes always seem to fit me correctly or something. I have the perfect sexy strapless LBD that I got at the Gap Outlet for $10 that I have worn twice on NYE and out to a fancy LA nightclub. With a great pair of heels and a clutch - it's perfect.


I got this dress a couple months ago, and it's so cute, yet forgiving. Perfect for summer.


At the Gap Outlet at Katy Mills yesterday, I found a similarly cut dress in the most GORGEOUS deep royal blue color (I've wanted a dress this color FOREVER ... and by forever, I mean since last summer.). $34.99? It's mine. I think it also came in black (much like this one at Gap that's $49.50).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home