a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

5.05.2006

Bold Bags


Well, after reading this saying that bold bags are IN for this season and this kinda does too, I've been keeping my eye out for colorful bags. I still love my BCBG luggage-colored purse - it does add color to my neutrals, but I'm afraid I'm going overboard with that color (I can't seem to stop buying it) and I may soon tire of it. As much as I love the 6 pairs I have, I'm already totally over metallic shoes and wish the stores would stock something else for sexy shoes.

Anyways, colorful bags. This berry-colored BCBG one is beautiful, and almost a neutral color - but - isn't the slouchy hobo thing on the way out?



And then there's this dark blue one with the contrast stitching - but it looks kinda cheap or something.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know - they all rock. i want them all in every color...

11:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home