a material girl stuck in a not-so-material work world

7.19.2006

Weekend Shoe Report

Wow. While cute, these patent shoes are everywhere. I must have seen 50 people trying on the red ones this weekend. These are my favorites. Simple and kind of understated. Too high for me, but my roommate bought them.

Speaking of red, these are cute too.

In the end, I did buy some red shoes.


I also stepped outside of my box, and bought some of those Chanel-esque Franco Sarto flats (gasp!), and some Isaac Mizrahi for Target mary janes (in dark brown, the picture only seems to show black).


I am also happy to report that I made a good choice with my cowboy-ish, but not too cowboy brown boots last year. Seems similar ones (dark brown, chunky heel) are in style for fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home